Thursday, August 22, 2013

Widgets

Burn Fat and Get Ripped

Most people want to lose weight so they can see better. Many people wish they could get washboard abs and torn muscles, but very few succeed because they can not do what is necessary to achieve low body fat percentage. If you want to get ripped, weight lifting is only part of the equation. The other part is shedding body fat, and I want to show how you can do in a short period of time.

Recently I started to lose weight and muscle building program that involves intermittent fasting, that if you do not know, is a strategy of not eating for long periods. At first I was skeptical because I had always heard bad things about skipping meals. It is a common belief in the world of health often do not eat will slow down your metabolism and send your body into starvation mode, allowing you to store more fat. What I have found is not true. The opposite is actually closer to the truth. Eating continuously throughout the day will cause your body to go into "fat storage mode because you think to prepare for famine and drought in some way. Not eating for long periods of time will cause your body to go into" burning more fat "and also rapid detoxification of the body, which has many advantages.

Intermittent fasting can be done in different ways. The method I have found most effective is fasting daily from 16-20 hours. This means that as a window of 4 to 8 hours. I'm often involves skipping breakfast and lunch. Since doing this, I saw a dramatic increase in my energy levels, especially in the morning, and a decrease in blood pressure and a dramatic decrease my fat percentage. While intermittent fasting for 4 months, I lost 15 pounds and gained a lot of muscles at the same time. Finally got that ripped look I always wanted.

If you are interested in losing weight, burn fat, build muscle or all of the above intermittent fasting is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. I gave a small amount of information about intermittent fasting, and I suggest you do more research so you can get all the information and decide if it is right for you. Good luck on your journey!
                                www.weightlossenigma01.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...